MindPlace Affiliate Program Information
We've been designing and building Light and Sound Systems and other tools for personal growth since 1988, and are the leader in the field of Light and Sound – AKA “Mind Machines”. Our systems are used for cognitive enhancement, peak performance, focus, mediation training and personal development. MindPlace offers a generous affiliate programs - as a web site owner, you can start earning 20% on all purchases generated from your site!
|Affiliate Sales||Your Commission|
- We offer a variety of banner ads and text links.
- 20% commission on every sale.
- Once you have been approved as an affiliate, you will have access to the affiliate’s area, where you can view the total commissions you have received.
To sign up for our affiliate program through Shareasale please click here. Note: If you are not already a Shareasale member, you will have to complete their sign-up process. Once you have been approved to the Shareasale program, you must find MindPlace and apply again. We can then approve your application.
By registering as an Affliate you agree to the following terms:
MindPlace Affiliate Program Agreement
- Description of MindPlace Affiliate program. If you are an “Approved Affiliate” of the Mindplace Affiliate program, MindPlace (“we”) will pay you commissions on any sales generated by a customer clicking from your blog(s) or website(s) to MindPlace.com. If an already-established MindPlace dealer or wholesaler should happen to find your site or blog and click to Mindplace.com from your site or blog, such sale will NOT be a qualifying purchase for the purpose of generating a commission. Each sale generated from your site or blog will be evaluated and if it is determined, at the sole discretion of MindPlace, that the sale was placed by a MindPlace dealer or wholesaler, the sale will be voided for purposes of paying a commission.
- Commencement and termination of this agreement. You may submit an Affiliate Program application via our website or through Shareasale.com. We will evaluate your application and notify you as to whether we accept you into our program. We may accept or reject any application at our sole discretion, but if we reject it you are welcome to re-apply at any time. We may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time, but we will pay you any commissions earned as of the termination date. Upon termination of this agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to the MindPlace.com site, as well as any logos, banners or other materials provided by us or on our behalf in connection to the MindPlace Affiliate Program.
- Modifications by Posting. We may modify this agreement at any time and at our sole discretion by posting a change notice or a new agreement on Shareasale.com. Modification may include, for example, changes to commission rates, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program Rules. No changes to this Agreement will modify commissions earned at the time of change. You will be notified by Shareasale.com. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your sole recourse is to terminate your participation in the MindPlace Affiliate program. Your continued participation in the program following any changes on the Shareasale.com site will constitute your binding acceptance of the change.
- Nature of our relationship with you. If you are accepted into the Affiliate Program, your relationship with MindPlace will be one of independent contractor. We will not be partners or joint venturers, and you will not be our agent for any purposes. You will not have or claim to have any authority to act on our behalf for any purpose. For purposes related to this agreement, every customer who purchases a product through the MindPlace Affiliate Program will be deemed to be a MindPlace customer rather than your customer, and accordingly, all MindPlace policies regarding customer orders and problem resolution will apply to these customers.
- Abuse Policies. The following are prohibited:
- SPAM of any kind. Spam includes but is not limited to sending affiliate links to user groups, forums, chat rooms or other outlets. The MindPlace affiliate program is primarily intended to be used with links on already established blogs, websites and networks. Any affiliate actions determined by MindPlace to be spam will result in termination of referral commission and removal from the Affiliate program.
- FRAUD of any kind. Fraud is any action that attempts to create sales, leads or click-throughs by the use of robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or any other artifice, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. Any affiliate actions determined by MindPlace to be fraud will result in termination of referral commissions and removal from the Affiliate program.
- COUPON CODES may only be used if distributed and approved by MindPlace. Coupon Codes will be distributed to affiliates for use only on websites and blogs that have been approved by MindPlace. Any use of “blank” or “bogus” codes used solely for the purpose of generating traffic to an affiliate’s blog or website is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of these codes on unapproved sites, blogs or networks will result in termination of referral commission and removal from Affiliate program.
- PPC ADVERTISING. You will not be able to use Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising to advertise MindPlace products. PPC is an internet advertising model used on websites, where advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked. Any affiliate found in noncompliance is subject to lose their affiliate account.
- SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING. You may not place ads that are targeted at results from search engines for the following keywords: mindplace, mindplace.com, mindplacebiofeedback.com, mindplacelightandsound.com, and mindplaceavs.com. This includes placements on Google, Yahoo, and Bing or any other search engine that lists our pages as a result of a user entering these terms to locate our company and brand websites. Any affiliate found in noncompliance is subject to lose their affiliate account.